Ask About Prices
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a medical practice in which laser is used to terminate hair follicles. This exposure of laser reduces hair growth in the targeted region.
Who Will Benefit from This Service?
- People with sensitive skin will benefit tremendously from this service. Skin irritation following shaving, or waxing is common among people with sensitive skin and laser hair removal will fix that problem.
- This service will give great pleasure to those tired of having to deal with ingrown hairs after shaving. Laser hair removal will put an end to that nightmare by removing the hair from the roots.
- If you are tired of your razor cuts or burns from waxing, then that gives you another reason for wanting to try laser treatment.
What Will You Get After a Laser Hair Removal Session?
- Red spots and bumps may occur following a session, but they should not concern you as they will go away after a few hours. You will also feel swelling for a few hours following your session.
- Side-effects aside, what you will get following this procedure is an incredibly soft and delicate skin. Also, when your hair eventually grows back, it will be thinner and softer than before.
- You can expect less hair growth following your procedure. This means that you would not have to constantly keep in touch with your skin because you will have way more time before your hair start to show again.
Scientific Fact Regarding the Effectiveness of this Procedure
According to several studies done by the Journal of Cutaneous Medicine, laser hair removal does not bring any long-term health concerns.
How to Prepare for a Session of Laser Hair Removal?
- It is important not to apply any lotion the day of your appointment.
- Make sure you have no sunburns on the area where the treatment is going to be focused on.
- Please shower before you arrive to your appointment. Clean skin would lead to better results.
- Make sure to shave the area of focus 24 hours before your session.
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothing. The focused area needs to be accessible to your physician.
- It is crucial to go over your medical history with your physician prior to any treatment process.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is laser hair removal painful?
You may experience minor discomfort for several days after the treatment. The treatment itself is pain free.
2. How many hair removal sessions are needed for a complete campaign?
Generally, two to six sessions are needed in order completely get rid of hair.
WORDS FROM OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
I’m so happy with my treatment. I have lots of ingrown hair and after doing laser treatments I noticed a huge difference in my skin. After the second session i noticed how smooth my skin was, barely had any hair growth and even the acne on my face got 10x better because i don’t have anymore ingrown hairs. Ive done wax in the past and it was extremely painful, laser is so much better. I loved my experience here. Very professional, clean, comforting and overall experience was amazing. Im so happy!!
I highly recommend this place. If you are looking for a good place for laser hair removal NewM Clinic is the place to be. The team is very friendly and professional.
NewM Clinic is absolutely amazinggg! The place itself is very clean and cute. I’ve gone to several other places and they pale in comparison bc my hair has always grown back. But with NewM Clinic’s machine, I’ve noticed a significant reduction in hair growth just after two sessions. The staff is also very accommodating with scheduling my appointments. Definitely would recommend to anyone who is considering laser hair removal. It’s the best investment for yourself.
Get An Appointment
Toronto, Mississauga, London Ontario, Hamilton, Oakville, Barrie, Burlington, Kitchener, Brampton, Vaughan, Etobicoke, Brantford, Waterloo, North York, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora